PLUMBING, HEATING, & AIR CONDITIONER REPAIR IS AVAILABLE IN HANOVER PARK 24/7
Furnace Inspection Service Hanover Park
A furnace is a complicated piece of machinery. Like most machines, it needs to be inspected and maintained to run properly for a long time. Regular maintenance can also help keep your furnace running longer and more efficiently saving you money. Ray’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning has been helping the people of Hanover Park for over 32 years and can help you. Our trained technicians can work on furnaces, boilers, and all the related equipment to keep your heat on all winter long.
Furnace Maintenance Hanover Park IL
Most furnaces are not used during the summer months. This means the moving parts are stationary and dust is accumulating. Making sure that everything is working properly for the coming winter will keep you warm and more importantly safe. A pilot light that goes out, a faulty burner, or other components. A best-case scenario is that you’re left without heat for a few days, the worst is a fire that could cost more than your home. Proper maintenance will keep you and your home safe during the months that you are using your furnace.
Furnace Repair Hanover Park
Fall also makes repairs more convenient as well. The days are still warm and the nights not as cold as the winter. This means that if a part needs to be ordered, you will not have to suffer a freezing home, also because people do not typically repair their furnaces in the fall having a technician come out to your home is generally quicker than in the winter. So don’t wait until you’re stuck dealing with the cold and snow for your furnace to give out. Get the necessary repairs done in the fall so you can stay nice and warm all winter long.
Call our 24-hour emergency service (847) 380-8450 ♦ Free estimates are available!!!
HVAC Company Near Hanover Park
Ray’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is your number one resource for heating and air conditioning services in Hanover Park. Our highly trained technicians have the training and experience to make sure that not only will your furnace repair go smoothly, but that you will receive the customer service you expect from a professional. So call us today, and we’ll make sure that your furnace is ready for winter.
Heating Hanover Park
The main reason to pick fall for your furnace inspection is to get ready for the winter, but it is more than just making sure your furnace works. Often included in the service for your furnace are:
- Test airflow for carbon monoxide. Carbon Monoxide can make you very sick or even be fatal. Especially for the young or elderly.
- Test your ignition system for safe and proper operation. If the ignition system is not working properly, it could cause an unsafe buildup of natural gases leading to a fire hazard or asphyxiation hazard.
- Lubricate all moving parts. After sitting around for several months, the lubricant can settle or dry up. Making sure that your motors other moving parts are clean and lubricated can help extend their lifespan by several years.
- Test safety and control circuits for proper operation. Because your furnace is designed to control fire, so making sure that when something goes wrong, the proper systems that are in place work is important.
- Measure temperature differences for supply and return registers. No one likes having to figure out what temperature they are actually getting. Measuring and making sure that when you set your thermostat to 76, the temperature your furnace is trying to achieve is not 88 degrees.
- Brush, clean, and blowout heat exchanger, burner, upper, and lower combustion vents. Cleaning the system is one of the biggest factors in making sure it runs efficiently. Dust and dirt can rob not only performance but your wallet.
- Test for leaks. In addition to not igniting properly, when there is a leak in the fuel line it could cause a fire as well. Making sure that the lines are sealed and working properly can save you money, your home, and your life.
- Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring. Over time even the smallest vibrations can cause screws and other connections to loosen up. Motors running, people walking on the floors, even loud music can cause the fasteners that are holding your system to become loose. Tightening them up will help to make sure you’re not stuck with a sudden power loss.
Call (847) 380-8450 for a free quote!