Air Condition Service Roselle
While being proactive about saving money is good, there are some things that not everyone knows. The air conditioning specialists at Ray’s Plumbing and Heating can help. They can check your air conditioning system to make sure that everything is working properly, and can help with any air conditioning repair needs Roselle. Talk to a professional air conditioning technician today to schedule same-day service.
Air Conditioning Installation Roselle
When it comes to the saving money, it first starts at the air conditioner. Having the right air conditioner and having proper air conditioning installation will help keep your costs lower. An air conditioner that is too large will wear itself out faster, and an air conditioner that is too small will not cool as effectively. Make sure that you call a trustworthy air conditioner company, such as Ray’s Plumbing and Heating. Also installing a programmable thermometer will help to save you money. Programmable thermometers help by allowing you to set the temperature higher when nobody’s home, or at night when the temperature is cooler outside. This will help you save money by not having your AC running when it is not needed. Also, a programmable thermometer can turn the temperature up at night, when the outside is cooling allowing you to save money. Having an energy star air conditioner that is younger than 10 years old will also help you save money. Air conditioners become less efficient as they become older, compounded by the fact that energy-saving technology is advancing, this means that your 10-year-old or older air conditioner could be costing you money. Talk to a professional air conditioning technician to make sure that your air conditioner is up to par with what is available today.
Money Saving AC Tips
With how much things cost nowadays, lots of people want to save money on their cooling bills in the summer. For some people, this means turning the AC off, but there is a way to save money while enjoying the benefits of air conditioning. There are several ways to save money, and what works best for you is as important as keeping cool this summer. Some of the ways to save money are:
- Get an annual checkup – Making sure that your air conditioner is running efficiently means less power to achieve the same temperature.
- Programmable Thermostat – Manually changing the temperature before you leave and when you get home can be a pain. A programmable thermostat can make the job easier for you.
- Buy Energy Star – Energy Star keeps an eye out for the most energy-efficient air conditioners, so you know who to trust.
- Check Seals on doors and windows – It doesn’t do much good to cool your home when the cold air goes outside. Proper sealing of your doors and windows will prevent this.
- Close the blinds – The sun can heat up your home more than you think, and is counterproductive to cooling it off. If the sun is shining directly into your home close the blinds that are on that side of the house.
With these money-saving steps, you can help lower your cooling costs and have fun doing more of what you enjoy. Follow us on Facebook to learn more HVAC tips and enjoy online promotions.